The DiMe Research Committee welcomes ideas for research projects from members.
Have you identified a challenge or unmet need that would advance the field of digital medicine that could be addressed by evidence generated through research? Then we would like to hear from you!
DiMe research might include:
- Original data collection at the participant or group level;
- Retrospective analyses of existing data;
- Meta-analyses of published data;
- Qualitative literature reviews;
- Systematic or scoping reviews;
- Dissemination research;
- Implementation research;
- …or any other project that results in evidence-driven, novel findings.
As you develop your proposal, please consider the following:
- What is the knowledge gap that your proposed project would fill?
- What is currently known about this topic?
- How is your proposal relevant to the advancement of digital medicine?
DiMe members can submit a research proposal at any time – there are no deadlines.